- Really Natural. Really Works. – The First Ecocert Certified Natural Deodorant in the US, Schmidt's Coconut + Kaolin Clay baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odor protection.
- Certified 100% Natural Origin – Coconut + Kaolin Clay features a warm blend of coconut and vanilla with notes of black tea, made with essential oils.
- Proven Protection – Our award winning deodorants are unisex and have over 15,000 5-Star reviews! We have a formulation or scent for everyone, so you can go natural with confidence.
- Fights Body Odor – 1-2 swipes is all you need for all day protection with just a small amount. Hold product momentarily to skin to soften on contact with body heat.
- Plant Based Ingredients – Formulated free from baking soda to be gentle on skin, using certified 100% natural origin ingredients such as odor fighting magnesium, and essential oils.
- Schmidt's Natural Deodorants never contain aluminum salts, artificial fragrance, filler ingredients, propylene glycol, phthalates, or parabens.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Size : 75g
Magnesium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E, Sunflower Derived)
after knowing about all the toxic elements that are being used in the "common" deodorant I was more than happy to switch and this is my first natural deodorant. My friends shared that SOME natural deodorant don't work well and either leave an oil stain due to the natural oils in it or thier scent changes after wearing it during the day to an unpleasant odor, so I was keeping a close eye on all this and I'm glad I haven't experienced any of these issues with Schmidt's deodorant. its long lasting (I work outdoors) and actually its moisturizing so it feels so soft to apply not aggressive or drying the skin. also I haven't had any issue on oil staining while using it except it might comes off (as.white traces) on dark clothes only when I put it on and change my clothes in a rush and don't let it dry properly.