This pillow-proof overnight treatment uses plant-derived bakuchiol to help improve skin tone and texture, while helping to reduce the appearance of dark spots and premature fine lines and wrinkles. Wild indigo extract helps this resurfacing mask address visible signs of fatigue and beta-glucan hydrates and calms the look of inflammation, making it ideal for a wide variety of skin concerns.
- Alternative to retinol mask gently resurfaces skin overnight to smooth texture, even tone, and reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Plumps skin with hydration and helps to reduce signs of stress and fatigue
- Reduces dryness and promotes a more even looking tone
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
How to use
- After your skincare routine, use as the last step
- Apply an even layer, keeping clear of eyes and lips
- Optional : if you need extra hydration or notice sensitivity, follow with moisturizer
- Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning
- Use up to 3-4x per week
water/aqua, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit water, glyceryl stearates, glycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, squalane, cellulose, bakuchiol1, adansonia digitata seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, caramel, sodium dehydroacetate, baptisia tinctoria root extract2, citric acid, beta-glucan.
1plant-derived retinol alternative
2wild indigo extract