- Nourishes and treats dry skin at home or on the go.
- Reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles and puffiness with caffeine-charged matcha tea powder
How to use :
Apply liberally to dry spots, under eyes, and lips.
- organic coconut oil - this vitamin E and amino acid-packed oil deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin
- organic beeswax - supports moisture retention by creating a barrier between skin and the environment
- organic matcha tea powder - sourced from Japan, this antioxidant-rich powder helps protect skin against environmental stress
Full Ingredients :
cocos (coconut) nucifera oil*, beeswax*, camellia sinensis leaf powder* (matcha tea powder)
This little cutie is a nice invention, I use it around my eyes, around my mouth (wrinkle smiles) and hydrating my lips as well. Don’t put too much, it’s already rich and hydrating so you are all set!
This product is a must-have ! Amazing how you can use it for so many things like dry lips or under eyes night treatment or even dry elbows !
i always have it with me on the go as the packaging is so convenient.
Also makes me smile every time i open it because it smells like cup of matcha :)
smells like heaven!! its latterly a combination of my favorite ingredients!!! and its the fragrance is so soft and not in your face or overwhelming at all. I always have it on me as my skin gets dry easily so I use it for my lips, under the eyes, and for any dry spot on my skin. it works so well leaving the skin smooth and velvety not sticky or greasy and a little goes a long way. the only thing is i wouldn't recommend it for someone with an oily skin unless it is being used as a lip balm or cuticles